Summer Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wah~ * u *

3 posters

Go down

Wah~ * u * Empty Wah~ * u *

Post  Fuoco Sun May 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Hello everyone! o v o
Name's Fuoco~ But you may call me anything! My nickname is known as "Fuo" on deviantART and on most chatlands that I've been on~ I've recently only been on about two chatlands, so I'm fairly new to the whole concept.

I am 13 years old, turning 14 at the end of May. And soon to be a Highschooler... SO NERVOUS. T u T

Anyways~ I am a pretty friendly person, you may ask me for anything at any time and I will try my best to my abilities to help you out! I love to answer questions, and get things done. Even though I'm very lazy... //shot

Something very exciting that has happened to me.... yesterday.... was that I am now a part of the Event Committee! Leader to be exact. * u * It gives me great honor and pride to know that I have a job where I'll be keeping this whole place active and happy. I hope that my future team and I can make this place as fun and outgoing as it should be~ <3

I love to draw humans, specifically in an anime style, you can check out my dA in my signature if you'd like to see any, or even look around to see if I post some of my artwork! (I've actually made my avatar. She is my OC. Her name is Fuoco!)

Uhhh... School is ending soon for me so I should be able to become more active over the summer, although there is the big chance of going on vacation over that time, which I am certain that I will be going to New York for about a month over summer vacation!

But in the mean time I look forward to chatting and hanging out with all of you guys! <3
Fuoco
Fuoco
Event Committee Leader

Back to top Go down

Wah~ * u * Empty Re: Wah~ * u *

Post  MissRadio Sun May 20, 2012 2:53 pm

Hey Fuo <3 Welcome to Summer Light and congrats on making Event Committee leader!
MissRadio
MissRadio
Alpha
Alpha

http://www.cloverdog.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Wah~ * u * Empty Re: Wah~ * u *

Post  Sonny Sun May 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Welcome to Summer Light, Fuocco! ;3
Sonny
Sonny

Back to top Go down