Summer Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walker's ToS

Go down

Walker's ToS Empty Walker's ToS

Post  walker Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:50 pm

.::Walker's ToS::.

.::Poses::.
- My poses can be used on ANY chatland site
-If you want to sell a character that has a pose by me, you are more than welcome to - No need to ask.

.::Characters::.
- All characters that have been traded by me or sold MUST COME BACK TO ME IF NOT WANTED ANYMORE.
I am seriosuly sick of my character being passed around after I say that they have to come back to me.
-You need to ask my permission to Sell a custom character.

.::ART:.
-Any of my art can be sold or traded with a character, no need to ask.
-If you want art PM me for commission prices.

Anything brought from me MUST come back to me at all times, I don't allow trades, or sale or give away unless stated in the sale.

PLEASE respect theses rules, I will take the character away without refunding the money/deltas or Character in the trade or sale if
ANY of theses rules are broken

Once a character is traded to me I can do what I want with it unless stated otherwise, I will respect what you say in the trade if you
Respect what I say.

If a character is traded to me - and the original artists agrees that I can do what I want with it then I will, if the character involved in the
trade is seen sold/traded it will be taken back by force - you will loose complete ownership no questions asked.

I will trade characters that I own - Please pm me with offers and which one you'd like - some I will not trade at any cost.

If you don't respect theses rules then don't bother trading with me.. simple as.

==Walker
walker
walker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum